- The Election is on April 11 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on the 10th floor of the ballroom foyer. There will be a complimentary lunch for members between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- You must be a member in good standing to vote.
- You can vote absentee, but you MUST request it in writing. You can drop off your request in person or fax it to (317) 634-6550.
- There is a copy of standard absentee ballot request form embedded in the PDF below.
- Absentee ballots cannot be faxed or copied and they must be received by noon April 11 via the postal service or some other commercial carrier.
- Candidates are allowed to have election observers, pursuant to the by-laws.
- The winners will be announced at 7 p.m.
Sunday, March 17, 2013
The Columbia Club has just released the rules for the upcoming April 11 election. We're posting them here to help keep you up to speed. Here are some of the key points you should be aware of ...
Posted by The Amazing Abdul at 6:53 AM